Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash Games!

+3
Insanity
eklipse13
okohokonu
7 posters

Go down

Flash Games! Empty Flash Games!

Post  okohokonu Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 pm

I figured it's time to rejuvenate the Technology/Gaming forum!

Okay, people. Flash games. Reviews, talk about them, recommend them, etc.

One pretty awesome (though surprisingly violent, considering it is in 8 bit - i believe) game is called Vox Populi, Vox Dei, and is a werewolf thriller, which is pretty cool.

Also, a game called Enough Plumbers, a parody of Super Mario, but it's still good, even if it is kind of blasphemous. Oh well.
okohokonu
okohokonu

Location : Umm, my house/my chair/wherever I happen to be when I am online?

Back to top Go down

Flash Games! Empty Re: Flash Games!

Post  eklipse13 Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I love both of those!

One game that i'm sure you've all heard of is Territory War. A classic, and still one of the best.
And of course there's N, Chaos Faction, Chaos Faction 2, Bowman, Endless War 3, Linerider, and Free Rider 2, all classics, all great games.

Some not very well known games that i thought were amazing: Small Worlds, Last Stand, and The Grow series
eklipse13
eklipse13

Location : I am a figment of my own imagination, which is a floating entitiy in space.

http://eklipse13.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  okohokonu Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 am

I LOVE the grow series. It's a pretty awesome feeling to finish one of those without looking it up. It's also usually quite hard to do so.

I'm extending my definition of Flash games to include Java games here, but.... The Powder Game and Stick Ranger are pretty awesom.
okohokonu
okohokonu

Back to top Go down

Post  Insanity Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm

N. Little more needs to be said.
Insanity
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Hehe. He he he. I have a lot to recommend...
Enough plumbers is ossom®️ btw.

Platform Games:
NITROME Yes, I know I am a bit too in to Nitrome games, but frankly, I think they produce the best online platformers around. Parasite, Final Ninja, and Dirk Valentine are very rewarding in both gameplay and graphics, and though short, are able to provide unique experiences throughout all of the levels. And as far as free games go, these are some of the best. Takeshi

Dale and Peakot A bit juvenile, but not without its good points. I like games that can take at least a day to play through while keeping new material and enemies/bosses without recycling old ones, and this is one of the best at it.

Caverns of Hammerfest Once you can get over the weirdness of it (fruits are evil) this game is quite fun to play. It's also one of the hardest games I've ever played, and can be quite frustrating at times. Seeing all the enemies, all the hundreds of levels and even more hundreds of items is all worth it, however.

Transformice You knew it was coming. The controls and experience of this game are very tight, making it a very worthwhile experience. If you can get over the sometimes "ITSATARP@£$%!" maps and the occasional ubiquitous trolls, than it is one of the best games ever, with more replay value than any of the other games on this list.

Strategy:
Battalion These games, though obviously Advanced Wars ripoffs, are incredibly well-done and very fun to play. Featuring some very good AIs and multiplayer, they are some of the best tactical strategy games on the internets.

MORE NITROME YAY I'd recommend Small Fry, Scribble, and Rubble Trouble.

Puzzle:
Hapland BEST POINT AND CLICK. EVER.* These games are great and challenging, and even if you do fail at the puzzles 99% of the time, the meaty thud of stick figures dying and the random explosions make you come back for more.

Grow Though more passive and not really reflex-based, it is satisfying to watch how these fold out. Its even fun to play for failure in order to see the different possibilities.

Samorost A very cool and atmospheric game, with great graphics and pretty good puzzles.

The-th-that's all folks!
*besides other Rob Allen Games
Jon
Jon
Lawful Evil
Lawful Evil

https://aicpolitickz.1forum.biz/

Back to top Go down

Post  azer Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

"Transformice You knew it was coming. The controls and experience of this game are very tight, making it a very worthwhile experience. If you can get over the sometimes "ITSATARP@£$%!" maps and the occasional ubiquitous trolls, than it is one of the best games ever, with more replay value than any of the other games on this list."

I still hold that that game is freaking stupid.
azer
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurtis Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:46 pm

I really like the "robot wants ______" series of games. They are really funny and have just have all-around good platforming. Also have to mention the Submachine and Covert Front series from Pastel Games. Really spooky atmosphere and clever puzzles.
Kurtis
Kurtis
Dungeon-Masta
Dungeon-Masta

Back to top Go down

Post  trickynik Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 pm

The unfair platformer is a great one!
trickynik
trickynik

Back to top Go down

Post  okohokonu Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Ummm... I agree with all of the above.

Nitrome's new game, Canary something-or-other, is fun. And kind of addicting. Lol :Þ
okohokonu
okohokonu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Steamlands! Everyone's probably playing portal2 right now, but steamlands is really cool. Definitely one of Nitrome's most developed games; I was really surprised with the amount of content and detail in it.
Flash Games! K84t
Jon
Jon
Lawful Evil
Lawful Evil

https://aicpolitickz.1forum.biz/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down