Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWILIGHT!!

+8
BobShmob
GoodUsername
IzNotSpontaneous
Jon
eklipse13
Colleenk
Insanity
meggiebean
12 posters

:: General

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TWILIGHT!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TWILIGHT!!

Post  meggiebean Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:04 am

Colleenk wrote:
meggiebean wrote:Id have the power of pure awesomeness! What a Face

oh, i already have that... hmmm... Rolling Eyes what would it be... ill have to get back to you on that one....

Haha! It will be interesting to hear your real answer. Though awesomeness sounds so much better!

OMG guys!!! i just realized what i want my power to be!!!

I can control the electrical fields around me... kinda like Ben does with the elements, except with electricity... and i wouldnt need contact, (also like ben)... and if there wasnt a strong electrical field around, i could generate my own... kinda like kate, but still i wouldnt need contact...

once again , i would also carry on my power of pure awesomeness when i made the transition from mortal to immortal.... the whole electrical field thing would just be like an added bonus!!

To Emmie: sorry you dont know those people and the powers i mentioned earlier... it doesnt really spoil anything though, so dont worry! Happy

~Megan [Hale] Like a Star @ heaven DANCING!
meggiebean
meggiebean

Back to top Go down

Post  meggiebean Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 am

OMG guys!!! BIG NEWS!! The TWILIGHT!!! topic is now officially considered a popular topic! it hads that symbol beside it that , in the legend, means that it is a popular topic! yay! exciting!

party! Vampire DANCING! Like a Star @ heaven

(we need a werewolf smley... Sad)
meggiebean
meggiebean

Back to top Go down

Post  azer Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Did some cleanup. Keep spam and random smiley posts in the SPAM THREAD.
azer
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

I believe in the first movie Jason was my fav. Charachter
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

meggiebean wrote:
Colleenk wrote:
meggiebean wrote:Id have the power of pure awesomeness! What a Face

oh, i already have that... hmmm... Rolling Eyes what would it be... ill have to get back to you on that one....

Haha! It will be interesting to hear your real answer. Though awesomeness sounds so much better!

OMG guys!!! i just realized what i want my power to be!!!

I can control the electrical fields around me... kinda like Ben does with the elements, except with electricity... and i wouldnt need contact, (also like ben)... and if there wasnt a strong electrical field around, i could generate my own... kinda like kate, but still i wouldnt need contact...

once again , i would also carry on my power of pure awesomeness when i made the transition from mortal to immortal.... the whole electrical field thing would just be like an added bonus!!

To Emmie: sorry you dont know those people and the powers i mentioned earlier... it doesnt really spoil anything though, so dont worry! Happy

~Megan [Hale] Like a Star @ heaven DANCING!

Exactly how would that benefit you though? I'm a bit confused... Vampire
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 pm

meggiebean wrote:OMG guys!!! BIG NEWS!! The TWILIGHT!!! topic is now officially considered a popular topic! it hads that symbol beside it that , in the legend, means that it is a popular topic! yay! exciting!

party! Vampire DANCING! Like a Star @ heaven

(we need a werewolf smley... Sad)

Yay! Exciting! And yes, ABSOLUTELY need a werewolf smiley! We should just pick one that sorta looks like a werewolf and use that and then we will all know that that is our makeshift werewolf smiley!
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 pm

CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:I believe in the first movie Jason was my fav. Charachter

Who in the world is Jason??? Do you mean Jacob? Jasper? Never heard of any "Jason"....
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:16 pm

My favorite character in the BOOK out of Edward and Jacob is probably Edward. Although I was leaning towards Jake in New Moon. But then in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I REALLY REALLY wanted to "La Push Jake off a cliff". I will not forgive him for starting that nickname for you-know-who after the you-know-what. (No spoilers intended...) But I wasn't going over to Edward's side either. I think there can be a whole list of reasons for both sides. I wouldn't know what to do. Which is why I am Switzerland! (That's my favorite quote by the way Sara - I like the part about Angela... "If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party too!" Haha!) Anyway, it's just too complicated. But in the movie, it is absolutely not Edward. They picked a horrible Edward for the movie (boo RPattz!) I liked the person that Stephenie wanted to play Edward better. (Did you see her "wish [cast] list"? I am Team Switzerland though! Wow, that turned out to be a long explanation.

But if you are talking about my favorite character without any restrictions, it would totally be... (I can "see" the lunch table people saying her name already... Haha. Get it? I can "see" them...! Ha! I'm so funny!) Alice!!! Alice is awesome! Alice Alice Alice! I love Alice! Awesome Alice. Who dances around like a pixie. Ahh Alice!
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Colleenk wrote:
CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:I believe in the first movie Jason was my fav. Charachter

Who in the world is Jason??? Do you mean Jacob? Jasper? Never heard of any "Jason"....
soz meant jacob.....
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodUsername Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Colleenk wrote:My favorite character in the BOOK out of Edward and Jacob is probably Edward. Although I was leaning towards Jake in New Moon. But then in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I REALLY REALLY wanted to "La Push Jake off a cliff". I will not forgive him for starting that nickname for you-know-who after the you-know-what. (No spoilers intended...) But I wasn't going over to Edward's side either. I think there can be a whole list of reasons for both sides. I wouldn't know what to do. Which is why I am Switzerland! (That's my favorite quote by the way Sara - I like the part about Angela... "If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party too!" Haha!) Anyway, it's just too complicated. But in the movie, it is absolutely not Edward. They picked a horrible Edward for the movie (boo RPattz!) I liked the person that Stephenie wanted to play Edward better. (Did you see her "wish [cast] list"? I am Team Switzerland though! Wow, that turned out to be a long explanation.

But if you are talking about my favorite character without any restrictions, it would totally be... (I can "see" the lunch table people saying her name already... Haha. Get it? I can "see" them...! Ha! I'm so funny!) Alice!!! Alice is awesome! Alice Alice Alice! I love Alice! Awesome Alice. Who dances around like a pixie. Ahh Alice!
wow. I'd have to be team Edward... but only because Jacob doesn't sparkle.... Happy werewolf?-----> monkey monkey
GoodUsername
GoodUsername

http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 pm

monkey nope it is a monkey monkey anyway jacob might not be able to shine but, he can turn into a wolf
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Ahh sparkling is much better I think.

As for the smiley, I think that will work to pretend it is a werewolf for our purposes. Either that or the "cat" witch has more distinctive ears. cat or monkey What do ya think?

What happened to the vampire smiley?? I can't find it anymore!

And Sara, what team are you on? Does anyone know what team Emily is on?
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 pm

in this case (not stealing your thunder) I am team Switzerland the vampire smiley is in the default smileys 5 down second to the left Vampire
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Go Team Switzerland! It is growing! Most people are Team Edward. But I know of myself, my friend in Virginia, and now you Sara who are really Team Switzerland.
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 am

yay!!!!!!! Go other country that is out of our U.S.A!!!!
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodUsername Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am

CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:monkey nope it is a monkey monkey anyway jacob might not be able to shine but, he can turn into a wolf
I don't care. He's not sparkly
GoodUsername
GoodUsername

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm sorry but being sparkly is not as cool as turning into a wolf....(but eternal life is better)
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42

Back to top Go down

Post  meggiebean Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Colleenk wrote:Go Team Switzerland! It is growing! Most people are Team Edward. But I know of myself, my friend in Virginia, and now you Sara who are really Team Switzerland.

What are you talking about? TONS of people are Switzerland... scratch Very Happy
meggiebean
meggiebean

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodUsername Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm

CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:I'm sorry but being sparkly is not as cool as turning into a wolf....(but eternal life is better)
Yes it is. But sparkling is still cool
GoodUsername
GoodUsername

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodUsername Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Come on! Someone post on here. Here; I'll start a new topic on the twilight thread:

i can't wait for new moon! Even if the first movie was not good at all compared to the book. So anyway, let's discuss the movie. I think it was ok...but they should have stuck to the plot exactly. my friend Victoria (hehehe Very Happy ) said she heard that they are COMPLETELY changing it for new moon. OH NOOOOOOO...

There were two movie-only parts of twilight that I did enjoy, though. First of all, the apple in Edward's hand thing in the cafeteria, was a great touch. The tree scene was good too.

What do you guys think?
Vampire
GoodUsername
GoodUsername

Back to top Go down

Post  meggiebean Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:09 am

i really do wish they had stuck more to the plot too... Sad sigh...

i really hope they dont change a lot for new moon! that would STINK!!!
meggiebean
meggiebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah, I really hope it is the same. It better be or they will have millions of upset/disappointed fans. Stephenie said that the movie will be really good - better than what was shown in the trailer... At least she approves, that is a good sign! That reminds me, I haven't checked her website in a while...
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Thanks Emmie for finally having someone post a new topic on here!

I just checked the website, but nothing new since they announced the graphic novel. She nor her brother Seth, the webmaster, update it often. :-(
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleenk Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:42 pm

OOOHH! I thought of something else! I got Twilight bandaids in a package while at camp! Yay! I guess my mom thought that I was so clumsy that I would need them... Haha.
Colleenk
Colleenk

Back to top Go down

Post  meggiebean Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 am

haha
lol!
meggiebean
meggiebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next