RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

 :: Spam!

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 am

Yes, very sad indeed

I say we should all use itunes for the day
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Insanity on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 pm

GoodUsername wrote:Wow...and that picture is originally from the Hyperbole and a Half blog, I think, Insanity. Wink

And uh, if no one else entered, I would really appreciate if you guys would vote for my essay here (it was very hard to fit it into 200 words): http://www.palcs.org/enter-to-win-an-ipad-2/. I want that iPad. Cyborg
Whoops, voted for mine, although I would have voted for yours anyway if I saw this post beforehand. Laughing I like your essay better than mine.

azer wrote:Definitely not a happy event, but RIP, Steve Jobs.
Definitely one of the geniuses and visionaries of our time, and a man who had an immense impact on how we see the world today. He will be missed.
Saw that within the hour on Twitter. I don't even really like Apple but man that guy was something else.

He certainly will be missed. Made Star Trek tech happen a little sooner than the 23rd century.
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Shun for not liking apple Razz
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  GoodUsername on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Bahaha, thanks Felicia. Laughing You can vote on multiple computers, just sayin'. I'll vote for you on a school computer (I voted for me on mine xD) too. And yes, RIP Steve Jobs. He was a brilliant man.

In other news, happy birthday IzNotSpontaneous!
avatar
GoodUsername
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 20
Location : That's confidential.

http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:25 pm

We love you Ben Wink
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Insanity on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 pm

trickynik wrote:Shun for not liking apple Razz
Shun for pushing your opinion on others as fact. Razz
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Insanity on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 pm

GoodUsername wrote:Bahaha, thanks Felicia. Laughing You can vote on multiple computers, just sayin'. I'll vote for you on a school computer (I voted for me on mine xD) too. And yes, RIP Steve Jobs. He was a brilliant man.
I voted for you on my other computer! XD
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  KillerBunny on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

trickynik wrote:We love you Ben Wink
This is relating to his birthday right?
avatar
KillerBunny
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-12
Age : 20
Location : Wherever I am

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Don't go there
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  KillerBunny on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:47 pm

It's late at night, I'm tired, and your confusing. And no that's not what I thought.
avatar
KillerBunny
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-12
Age : 20
Location : Wherever I am

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  okohokonu on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Saw an episode of Psych. Thoroughly enjoyed it. May have to watch this more often, perhaps.
avatar
okohokonu
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 21
Location : Umm, my house/my chair/wherever I happen to be when I am online?

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  GoodUsername on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 pm

okohokonu wrote:Saw an episode of Psych. Thoroughly enjoyed it. May have to watch this more often, perhaps.
YES IAN DO IT DO IT DO IT. YES. IT'S WONDERFUL. IT'S JUST THE BEST SHOW EVER. IT'S JUST FANTASTIC. (You understand why I set my name as Shawn Spencer in econ now, right?)

</fangirl>
avatar
GoodUsername
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 20
Location : That's confidential.

http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:15 pm

I wouldn't say the BEST SHOW EVER. Although Psych is very funny, Monk is still my favorite show Wink

On another note, I saw a little bit of doctor who and confirmed my guess... it was truly DREADFUL! I saw some weird fat blue face guy on a weird magic mirror and everyone wore eye-patches... so yeah.

*Que random stuff about how Doctor Who is sooooooo great*
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Insanity on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:03 pm

GoodUsername wrote:
okohokonu wrote:Saw an episode of Psych. Thoroughly enjoyed it. May have to watch this more often, perhaps.
YES IAN DO IT DO IT DO IT. YES. IT'S WONDERFUL. IT'S JUST THE BEST SHOW EVER. IT'S JUST FANTASTIC. (You understand why I set my name as Shawn Spencer in econ now, right?)

</fangirl>
I have not had time to check it out yet, but I will.

Also, no one ever listens to my show suggestions. I am apparently awful at persuasion. Laughing

trickynik wrote:On another note, I saw a little bit of doctor who and confirmed my guess... it was truly DREADFUL! I saw some weird fat blue face guy on a weird magic mirror and everyone wore eye-patches... so yeah.

*Que random stuff about how Doctor Who is sooooooo great*
<ignore the troll> Aren't you capable of making positive comments instead, or just, forgetting stuff you don't like?
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  azer on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:11 pm

\

We have already created an platform for public discourse on television preference. This? This is not that platform.
avatar
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you...

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Insanity wrote:
GoodUsername wrote:
okohokonu wrote:Saw an episode of Psych. Thoroughly enjoyed it. May have to watch this more often, perhaps.
YES IAN DO IT DO IT DO IT. YES. IT'S WONDERFUL. IT'S JUST THE BEST SHOW EVER. IT'S JUST FANTASTIC. (You understand why I set my name as Shawn Spencer in econ now, right?)

</fangirl>
I have not had time to check it out yet, but I will.

Also, no one ever listens to my show suggestions. I am apparently awful at persuasion. Laughing

trickynik wrote:On another note, I saw a little bit of doctor who and confirmed my guess... it was truly DREADFUL! I saw some weird fat blue face guy on a weird magic mirror and everyone wore eye-patches... so yeah.

*Que random stuff about how Doctor Who is sooooooo great*
<ignore the troll> Aren't you capable of making positive comments instead, or just, forgetting stuff you don't like?

I was just defending my opinion after you guys said Doctor Who was so great... anyway I got that out of my system, so I'll stop
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Kris on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Dr. Who!? That show is well...yeah Sad
avatar
Kris
Member
Member

Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 20
Location : You don't want to know

http://bionicle28.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  azer on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

I said this two posts ago, and I will say it again.

WE.

HAVE.

A.

TELEVISION.

THREAD.

THIS.

IS.

NOT.

IT.
avatar
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you...

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  okohokonu on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Sorry asher. That was mainly my fault, I guess.
avatar
okohokonu
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 21
Location : Umm, my house/my chair/wherever I happen to be when I am online?

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  GoodUsername on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:00 pm

And mine...sorry...Embarassed
avatar
GoodUsername
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 20
Location : That's confidential.

http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm

It's mostly my fault, but thank you guys for taking the blame Wink
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Insanity on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:34 pm

This is spam?
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Kris on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:29 pm

I don't think its spam...more like off topic Wink
avatar
Kris
Member
Member

Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 20
Location : You don't want to know

http://bionicle28.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  KillerBunny on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Never look up your birthday. You will only be saddened. Vincent Van Gogh died on my birthday and Hitler gained control of something. Can I change birthdays?
avatar
KillerBunny
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-12
Age : 20
Location : Wherever I am

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  trickynik on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

A plane crashed on my birthday, killing 80 people :l
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 20
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: RANDOM HAPPY EVENTS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Spam!

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum