Courses for Next Year

 :: General

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  GoodUsername on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Mrs. Zinda is AWESOME.
GoodUsername
GoodUsername
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 21
Location : That's confidential.

http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:55 pm

ok then I feel better
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  azer on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 pm

BobShmob wrote:I'm taking Chemistry through PALCS, Brit. lit (I think) taught by Mrs. Z, AP American History taught by Mr. Stile (fairly sure on that one), and Pre-Calc w/ Mr. Sommar Happy


And I think Mrs. Z is nice.

Brit lit?

azer
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Right behind you...

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  eklipse13 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 pm

CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:ohkay I feel better Felicia got me scared....well I'm still scared being a freshie means I'm the bottom of the food chain haha

Not at your school, it isn't. At mine? well, there's a different story...

_________________
Courses for Next Year - Page 4 2z6a6wh
Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Free_Dragon_Flying_Avatar_by_SasoriDanna94 Your local friendly dragon!Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Free_Dragon_Flying_Avatar_by_SasoriDanna94
eklipse13
eklipse13
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 23
Location : I am a figment of my own imagination, which is a floating entitiy in space.

http://eklipse13.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  GoodUsername on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm a sophmore. I feel so special. Very Happy
GoodUsername
GoodUsername
Regular Member
Regular Member

Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 21
Location : That's confidential.

http://nyeshnyesh.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  eklipse13 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 pm

I am too! happy dayz!

_________________
Courses for Next Year - Page 4 2z6a6wh
Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Free_Dragon_Flying_Avatar_by_SasoriDanna94 Your local friendly dragon!Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Free_Dragon_Flying_Avatar_by_SasoriDanna94
eklipse13
eklipse13
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 23
Location : I am a figment of my own imagination, which is a floating entitiy in space.

http://eklipse13.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 pm

well at CPFA I am
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  IzNotSpontaneous on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

I've been going on highschool days for 3 years know Laughing I kind of am in both highshool and middleschool, its weird
IzNotSpontaneous
IzNotSpontaneous
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Kennett Square

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 am

IzNotSpontaneous wrote:I've been going on highschool days for 3 years know Laughing I kind of am in both highshool and middleschool, its weird
What classes are you taking this year?
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  BobShmob on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 am

azer wrote:
BobShmob wrote:I'm taking Chemistry through PALCS, Brit. lit (I think) taught by Mrs. Z, AP American History taught by Mr. Stile (fairly sure on that one), and Pre-Calc w/ Mr. Sommar Happy


And I think Mrs. Z is nice.

Brit lit?


It is either british or american- I forget XD
BobShmob
BobShmob
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 22
Location : In your head

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 am

BobShmob wrote:
azer wrote:
BobShmob wrote:I'm taking Chemistry through PALCS, Brit. lit (I think) taught by Mrs. Z, AP American History taught by Mr. Stile (fairly sure on that one), and Pre-Calc w/ Mr. Sommar Happy


And I think Mrs. Z is nice.

Brit lit?


It is either british or american- I forget XD
Asher said there was no American lit which is what I thought I was taking Embarassed
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  Insanity on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

I heard that "sophomore" means "conceited". How fitting for me! Laughing
Insanity
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 23
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  azer on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm

CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:
BobShmob wrote:
azer wrote:
BobShmob wrote:I'm taking Chemistry through PALCS, Brit. lit (I think) taught by Mrs. Z, AP American History taught by Mr. Stile (fairly sure on that one), and Pre-Calc w/ Mr. Sommar Happy


And I think Mrs. Z is nice.

Brit lit?


It is either british or american- I forget XD
Asher said there was no American lit which is what I thought I was taking Embarassed

There is American Lit. That is what I took. There is not, however, AP American Lit.
azer
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Right behind you...

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  CookieMonsterofthe42 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

azer wrote:
CookieMonsterofthe42 wrote:
BobShmob wrote:
azer wrote:
BobShmob wrote:I'm taking Chemistry through PALCS, Brit. lit (I think) taught by Mrs. Z, AP American History taught by Mr. Stile (fairly sure on that one), and Pre-Calc w/ Mr. Sommar Happy


And I think Mrs. Z is nice.

Brit lit?


It is either british or american- I forget XD
Asher said there was no American lit which is what I thought I was taking Embarassed

There is American Lit. That is what I took. There is not, however, AP American Lit.
oh well I think I'm taking that
CookieMonsterofthe42
CookieMonsterofthe42
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Courses for Next Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Courses for Next Year

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 :: General

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum