Movies! Discuss them!

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 pm

You should burn the disk before they watch it. Then feed the ashes to a chihuahua. Then burn the chihuahua and feed its ashes to another chihuahua and watch the cycle continue! Then at the end gut the chihuahua and burn them.
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  KillerBunny on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Um they'll probably rent the movie and then I'll get in trouble for animal cruelty and I'll have to pay fro the DVD but you get a point for creativity.
avatar
KillerBunny
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-12
Age : 21
Location : Wherever I am

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:08 pm

KillerBunny wrote:Um they'll probably rent the movie and then I'll get in trouble for animal cruelty and I'll have to pay fro the DVD but you get a point for creativity.

You'll probably be accused of forced cannibalism
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  KillerBunny on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm

trickynik wrote:You should burn the disk before they watch it. Then feed the ashes to a chihuahua. Then burn the chihuahua and feed its ashes to another chihuahua and watch the cycle continue! Then at the end gut the chihuahua and burn them.
And yet everyone is afraid of me not you. How does that work out?
avatar
KillerBunny
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-12
Age : 21
Location : Wherever I am

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

KillerBunny wrote:
trickynik wrote:You should burn the disk before they watch it. Then feed the ashes to a chihuahua. Then burn the chihuahua and feed its ashes to another chihuahua and watch the cycle continue! Then at the end gut the chihuahua and burn them.
And yet everyone is afraid of me not you. How does that work out?

SHUT UP
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Kris on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Hopefully, I will never have to watch that movie.
avatar
Kris
Member
Member

Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 21
Location : You don't want to know

http://bionicle28.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:28 pm

trickynik wrote:
KillerBunny wrote:
trickynik wrote:You should burn the disk before they watch it. Then feed the ashes to a chihuahua. Then burn the chihuahua and feed its ashes to another chihuahua and watch the cycle continue! Then at the end gut the chihuahua and burn them.
And yet everyone is afraid of me not you. How does that work out?

SHUT UP

That's a little harsh. A few comments about chihuahuas never killed anyone. I can never tell who puts red type under peoples comments. Jon, Asher, uh, who else can do that? It'll probably be a mystery.

On a different note, do you guys know what Hop is about? It's kind of messed up.
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  azer on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 pm

It is basically an attempt to turn Easter in to as profitable a franchise as Christmas.
avatar
azer
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Right behind you...

http://locker.palcs.org/~advtech/2009-2010/AEnsmenger/PAGE%201_E

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Insanity on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 am

That sounds like the spirit! Laughing
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 am

Oh, that's what it's about? I thought it was something completly different
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Kris on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

No, he means that now they are trying to make movies with Easter now.
avatar
Kris
Member
Member

Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 21
Location : You don't want to know

http://bionicle28.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh wait, you mean, oooooooh! Never mind my last comment
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Insanity on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Oh. LOL. Good one. I thought that was the movie.
avatar
Insanity
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2009-01-12
Age : 22
Location : I don't exist.

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Jon on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Sooo..uhhh...back on topic.

Two movies not to watch:
Salt and R.E.D.

The first one made me want time travel, so I could go back and time and regain those one and a half hours of my life.

_________________

what is this I dont even dragon
avatar
Jon
Lawful Evil
Lawful Evil

Join date : 2008-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Tossing off a little number in the Caribbean

http://aicpolitickz.1forum.biz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Jon wrote:Sooo..uhhh...back on topic.

Two movies not to watch:
Salt and R.E.D.

The first one made me want time travel, so I could go back and time and regain those one and a half hours of my life.

Okay, I agree with Salt, but I thought R.E.D. was funny, entertaining, and had good music. I liked it.
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  eklipse13 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm

RED sucked except for when he shoots a rocket with a pistol. Everything else was really bad.

_________________

Your local friendly dragon!
avatar
eklipse13
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 22
Location : I am a figment of my own imagination, which is a floating entitiy in space.

http://eklipse13.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 pm

eklipse13 wrote:RED sucked except for when he shoots a rocket with a pistol. Everything else was really bad.

R.E.D. was funny. It was. We bought it on dvd and watched it numerous times. Anyway we're just stating opinions.
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  BobShmob on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 pm

I didn't like either (duh)
avatar
BobShmob
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 21
Location : In your head

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Fri May 06, 2011 7:30 am

Thor came out today. My mom thought it looked good but it only got two stars. Maybe we'll still watch it.
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  BobShmob on Sat May 07, 2011 8:54 am

I watched The Big Lebowski last night, and I actually (surprise) really enjoyed it. However, it is quite R rated, so some of you might not be allowed to watch it.
avatar
BobShmob
$p4mm3r
$p4mm3r

Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 21
Location : In your head

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Jon on Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 am

BobShmob wrote:I watched The Big Lebowski last night, and I actually (surprise) really enjoyed it. However, it is quite R rated, so some of you might not be allowed to watch it.
Yea, pretty good movie. It was a bit...trippy...

_________________

what is this I dont even dragon
avatar
Jon
Lawful Evil
Lawful Evil

Join date : 2008-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Tossing off a little number in the Caribbean

http://aicpolitickz.1forum.biz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 am

Jon wrote:
BobShmob wrote:I watched The Big Lebowski last night, and I actually (surprise) really enjoyed it. However, it is quite R rated, so some of you might not be allowed to watch it.
Yea, pretty good movie. It was a bit...trippy...

Don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon.

On another note, we watched "Hereafter" last night. It was pretty melancholy, but good. It's not a movie you can enjoy more then once.
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Wed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

I was bored so I made a list of my top ten favorite movies

Here they are in order from greatest to least:

1. Inception (duh)
2. Matrix
3. Unstoppable (the movie about the train, not some other weird movie with the same title)
4. Memento
5. Dejavu
6. The "Back To The Future" Series
7. Terminator 2
8. Vantage Point
9. i Robot
10. The Truman Show
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  eklipse13 on Wed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I'll do the same! Very Happy

1. Inception
2. How to Train Your Dragon
3. Avatar (I don't care if the plot was a ripoff, I still liked the movie)
4. The Matrix
5. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
6. Tarzan (Yes, the old disney cartoon one. If you want, i will list the reasons why I ADORE this movie.)
7. Unstoppable
8. Kick-***
9. All Star Wars (and including Space Balls)
10. Pokemon: The Movie 2000 (Shut up, I thought it was good. No, I haven't seen it since I was 8, but I still remember it)

_________________

Your local friendly dragon!
avatar
eklipse13
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 22
Location : I am a figment of my own imagination, which is a floating entitiy in space.

http://eklipse13.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  trickynik on Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

eklipse13 wrote:I'll do the same! Very Happy

1. Inception
2. How to Train Your Dragon
3. Avatar (I don't care if the plot was a ripoff, I still liked the movie)
4. The Matrix
5. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
6. Tarzan (Yes, the old disney cartoon one. If you want, i will list the reasons why I ADORE this movie.)
7. Unstoppable
8. Kick-***
9. All Star Wars (and including Space Balls)
10. Pokemon: The Movie 2000 (Shut up, I thought it was good. No, I haven't seen it since I was 8, but I still remember it)

I don't think Space Balls is included in the star wars series Wink

How To Train Your Dragon? I thought that got bad reviews?
avatar
trickynik
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 21
Location : In the Twilight Zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies! Discuss them!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum